Monday, June 17, 2013

Colour your World...


I am loving the spray ink backgrounds they are just so vibrant and doesn't that red just pop.. Used a Dylusions stencil to get some funky numbers and the crazy doodle design.. Outlined in white pen randomly trying not to be perfect around all the design its hard to just do it rough, you so want to outline them all so right but then it just looks so wrong.. If you know what I mean.. I sewed on this too see around the world stamp, made a little pocket for the tag. I did not like the middle part at the top it went all brown, so got the washi tape out and covered it and really like that part.  Isn't it fun how you can just change it and cover up ugly..  I dropped the lid of the spray ink bottle on the page and it created a circle and really liked it so popped a few more on there.. Love happy accidents.  I really like the splodge on the bottom right its where I just turned the stencil over and smooshed after doing the inking of the numbers on the left. Can't waste the ink.. I just dobbed paint on my finger and went around the world and the words just looked to white before that. 


Just for fun I am going to pop these at the following..
Artists in blogland
Balzer designs

Have a great day
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful rich colour and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal layout! Love the colors and the fun pocket with tag! :) hugs, Kimberly (saw your work on Artists in Blogland)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..