Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Index Card A day Week Two...

I have been playing along with Index card prompts and this is the second week done. This week the theme seemed to be fruits and vegetables. More info on what ICAD - Index Card a Day is check out all the info over at Tammy's. Tammy has it all sorted and so organised, just pop over to Daisy Yellow. Join in the fun as there is no rules. You don't have to follow the prompts you can just do your own thing. The point is to just do a little Index card art every day and have fun along the way. 

 No 8 Grapefruit and Cherry
Pen work here wrote out the recipe of a Martini. 

No 9 Carrot and Lemon
Watercolour

No 10 Eggplant and Ginger
Gelli print tried to match the colour of eggplant and ginger

No 11 Lime and Mango
Another Gelli print with DecoArt Americana paints. 


No 12 Parsnip and Kiwi
I loved the colours from the day before so I used them for my background. 
Made a little character with a shopping list with parsnip and kiwi on his list.

No 13 Blueberry and Plum
Such pretty colours for this one.
Collage of papers tried to find those Plum colours. 

No 14 Salt and Pepper
Zendangles incorporating the words Salt and Pepper on the dangles. 

Well that's another week of Index Cards done. There is no way I would have done any of these cards without the prompts. Makes me keep thinking outside the box with those prompts. 

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. Love these....I'm playing along too!! Particularly love the deco art ones!! And the zentangle is awesome too... I haven't been using prompts. I love the unique spin you took with the prompts though!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your paint colors are fruity!! lol LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, you are so creative and productive. When I come to visit and catch up, I'm just enthralled by what you've been doing! The journals are fabulous, but how cool are these index cards you've been making?! Keep on letting it just bubble up and flow out of you, girl!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..