Sunday, July 16, 2017

Helmar glue doodle flowers.

I needed to re-stash my cards they were getting rather low. I like to have a few on hand for quick gift giving and for thank-you notes.
So today I am using the Helmar Decoupage and craft paste. I filled a Fineline applicator bottle as I wanted to do some doodling with it. So after filling my bottle, I grabbed a piece of watercolour paper. Then using the fine line applicator bottle, I doodled flowers, leaves and added some spots. It worked really well and was really easy to use. I liked that it gave me such fine lines of glue.








I then left it to dry and sprayed the paper randomly with Dylusions ink spray blotting any excess.


I made 3 different cards have a few more yet that I can make but these are the 3 sizes I made so far. 14x10.5 cm 10x10.5cm and an ATC 9x6.5cm. I backed the watercolour paper with black cardstock and then I placed it on white cardstock.



This was a quick and fun project to do and I know I will be making more.

Have a great day
Vicki-Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..